Hello hello~ I haven't forgotten about Magic Mondays. They're my favorite, original feature! I still love to do giveaways, and this is one of my favorite giveaways. So, let's get right to it!
I like this quote a lot. Don't ask why. It makes a lot more sense in context...but I don't want to spoil anything, so this will have to do. In any case, I think it gives a good understanding of the way the book is written and how lovely the writing really is.
Please read my giveaway rules before entering using the rafflecopter below. I really appreciate it, guys!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck to everyone who enters, and much love.
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- A Brief Apology
- Awaken by Meg Cabot: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (63)
- Hello (and GIVEAWAY)~
- Magic Monday (62)
- Covermance! (71)
- Goddess by Josephine Angelini: REVIEW
- Chantress Alchemy by Amy Butler Greenfield: REVIEW...
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (62)
- Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (61)
- Covermance! (70)
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi: REVIEW
- The Cage by Megan Shepherd: REVIEW
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (61)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (60)
- Covermance! (69)
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2013 (150)
- ► 2012 (355)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.