Release Date: May 28, 2013
Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository
After accidentally unleashing the gods from their captivity on Olympus, Helen must find a way to re-imprison them without starting a devastating war. But the gods are angry, and their thirst for blood already has a body count.
To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a diabolical Tyrant is lurking among them, which drives a wedge between the once-solid group of friends. As the gods use the Scions against one another, Lucas’s life hangs in the balance. Still unsure whether she loves him or Orion, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, for war is coming to her shores.
In Josephine Angelini’s compelling conclusion to the masterfully woven Starcrossed trilogy, a goddess must rise above it all to change a destiny that’s been written in the stars. With worlds built just as fast as they crumble, love and war collide in an all-out battle that will leave no question unanswered and no heart untouched.
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- A Brief Apology
- Awaken by Meg Cabot: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (63)
- Hello (and GIVEAWAY)~
- Magic Monday (62)
- Covermance! (71)
- Goddess by Josephine Angelini: REVIEW
- Chantress Alchemy by Amy Butler Greenfield: REVIEW...
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (62)
- Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (61)
- Covermance! (70)
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi: REVIEW
- The Cage by Megan Shepherd: REVIEW
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (61)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (60)
- Covermance! (69)
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2013 (150)
- ► 2012 (355)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.