Release Date: July 2, 2013
Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | The Book Depository
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Meg Cabot, the dark reimagining of the Persephone myth comes to a thrilling conclusion.
Death has her in his clutches. She doesn't want him to let her go. Seventeen-year-old Pierce Oliviera knew by accepting the love of John Hayden, she'd be forced to live forever in the one place she's always dreaded most: the Underworld. The sacrifice seemed worth it, though, because it meant she could be with the boy she loves.
But now her happiness—and safety—are threatened, all because of the Furies have discovered that John has broken one of their strictest rules: Never revive a human soul.
If the balance between life and death isn't fixed, both the Underworld and Pierce's home back on earth will be wiped away. But there's only one way to restore order. Someone has to die.
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- A Brief Apology
- Awaken by Meg Cabot: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (63)
- Hello (and GIVEAWAY)~
- Magic Monday (62)
- Covermance! (71)
- Goddess by Josephine Angelini: REVIEW
- Chantress Alchemy by Amy Butler Greenfield: REVIEW...
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (62)
- Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (61)
- Covermance! (70)
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi: REVIEW
- The Cage by Megan Shepherd: REVIEW
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (61)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (60)
- Covermance! (69)
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2013 (150)
- ► 2012 (355)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.