I'm not disappearing again! The reason there weren't any posts these past two days was I didn't schedule them ahead of time (they were saved as drafts only) and, if you follow me on twitter you might have heard this next part, that my wifi was down. Yes, it was horrible, and without it I was unable to schedule any posts for those two days. It'll be a bit hectic while I get everything back in order, so there may not be any posts for a few days, or there may be. It really depends.
Thank you, as always, for being so understanding.
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- A Brief Apology
- Awaken by Meg Cabot: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (63)
- Hello (and GIVEAWAY)~
- Magic Monday (62)
- Covermance! (71)
- Goddess by Josephine Angelini: REVIEW
- Chantress Alchemy by Amy Butler Greenfield: REVIEW...
- Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (62)
- Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (61)
- Covermance! (70)
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi: REVIEW
- The Cage by Megan Shepherd: REVIEW
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (61)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (60)
- Covermance! (69)
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2013 (150)
- ► 2012 (355)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.