Oh, I'm all right. Exhausted, but all right, and I'm under a lot of stress right now. So I've decided to take a very VERY brief blogging hiatus of three days. Like, some sort of mini-break thing. I'm not going to disappear entirely, but there won't be any new blog posts for the until Sunday's Covermance post. Basically, I just need to take a little step back, relax, and gather myself.
And hey, the three days will be up before we even notice!
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- Covermance! (62)
- Taking a Break
- Waiting on Wednesday (52)
- Mystic City: REVIEW
- Fairy Tale Giveaway Hop!
- Magic Monday (52)
- Covermance! (61)
- Rapunzel Untangled: REVIEW
- Prodigy: REVIEW
- COVER REVEAL: Precious Things
- Waiting on Wednesday (51)
- Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop!
- Magic Monday (51)
- Covermance! (60)
- A Pressing Issue
- Stripped: COVER REVEAL and GIVEAWAY
- Unravel Me: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (50)
- Wait For You: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Magic Monday (50)
- Covermance! (59)
- Dissension: REVIEW, INTERVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Ashes: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Struck: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (49)
- Infatuate: REVIEW and GIVEAWAY
- No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop!
- Fox Forever: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, GUEST POST, and GI...
- Magic Monday (49)
- Covermance! (58)
- Splintered: REVIEW
- Days of Blood and Starlight: REVIEW
- ▼ March (32)
- ► 2012 (355)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.