|Designed by Lisa Poff Photography|
“I like you.” His voice is low and soft, which I don’t deserve. I look away, down
the rutted parking lot.
“Don’t…waste those words on me.”
He touches my cheek. “You just need someone to show you.”
I ease back again. “I don’t. So please, Torrin, stop trying to swoop in and
save me. I don’t need saving.”
College freshman Quinn Montgomery will do anything to avoid the mistake her sister made—killing herself over a boy. But when she is forced into nude modeling at a local college to support her family after a bankruptcy, she begins to crack, just enough to let Torrin, the university’s top varsity oarsman, see that the real Quinn is not as feisty and unapproachable as she wants everyone to think.
But letting someone in comes at a steep cost and, it turns out, Torrin is
connected to Quinn’s family in more ways than she could ever imagine.
Brooklyn Skye is an author, editorial intern, and just your average awkward girl (especially on the phone!). Her new adult debut, STRIPPED, releases May 2013!
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- Covermance! (62)
- Taking a Break
- Waiting on Wednesday (52)
- Mystic City: REVIEW
- Fairy Tale Giveaway Hop!
- Magic Monday (52)
- Covermance! (61)
- Rapunzel Untangled: REVIEW
- Prodigy: REVIEW
- COVER REVEAL: Precious Things
- Waiting on Wednesday (51)
- Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop!
- Magic Monday (51)
- Covermance! (60)
- A Pressing Issue
- Stripped: COVER REVEAL and GIVEAWAY
- Unravel Me: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (50)
- Wait For You: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Magic Monday (50)
- Covermance! (59)
- Dissension: REVIEW, INTERVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Ashes: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Struck: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (49)
- Infatuate: REVIEW and GIVEAWAY
- No Strings Attached Giveaway Hop!
- Fox Forever: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, GUEST POST, and GI...
- Magic Monday (49)
- Covermance! (58)
- Splintered: REVIEW
- Days of Blood and Starlight: REVIEW
- ▼ March (32)
- ► 2012 (355)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.