Most of you know me fairly well, so you probably know I hate being behind on anything and everything. It's one of the worst feelings ever. And I just…ugh. I need to calm down because I'm getting worked up and frustrated over being behind. I'm seriously ready to cry.
I love this whole blogging thing, I really do, but it's so stressful. I might be heading for a hiatus.
So there's no real post today, because if I don't catch up I'm seriously just going to lose it. So instead of writing a post for tonight, I'm going to be working on catching up so I can calm down and chill.
I love you people and have no idea why you put up with me, but thank you.
So, use today to check out a new blog! Find one in my blogroll or just find one on twitter or something. Or check out different pages of my blog that you've never visited before or something. Explore.
But do not get stressed like me. I am not having fun being stressed.
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- The Valentine Challenge: BLOG TOUR, INTERVIEW, and...
- Waiting on Wednesday (48)
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (48)
- Taking a Twitter Break
- Covermance! (57)
- Root Bound: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Pieces: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and EXCERPT
- Some Thursday Things
- Waiting on Wednesday (47)
- Dualed: REVIEW
- Revelations: COVER REVEAL and GIVEAWAY
- Fairyvision: COVER REVEAL
- Magic Monday (47)
- Covermance! (56)
- Fairy Board Game: GUEST POST and GIVEAWAY
- Shades of Earth: REVIEW
- Valentine's Day Giveaway!
- Harken: BLOG TOUR, INTERVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Waiting on Wednesday (46)
- Paper Valentine: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (46)
- Covermance! (55)
- Some Updates and Stuff
- Mind Games: REVIEW
- Shadowguard: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Waiting on Wednesday (45)
- The Madman's Daughter: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (45)
- Covermance! (54)
- New Design!
- Follower Appreciation Giveaway!
- Forty Days: COVER REVEAL
- ▼ February (33)
- ► 2012 (355)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.