So, there you have it. The little teaser. This one happens to be one of my favorite quotes in the entire book, because it's so simple but so true. Not just in the book, but the whole idea of it rings true in life as well.
So, the rules are simple, read my Giveaways page because I am not an idiot and I can tell when you don't and then fill out the form to enter. Also, here's the Tweet.
Good luck, everyone, and happy reading this week. Love you people!
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- The Valentine Challenge: BLOG TOUR, INTERVIEW, and...
- Waiting on Wednesday (48)
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (48)
- Taking a Twitter Break
- Covermance! (57)
- Root Bound: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Pieces: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and EXCERPT
- Some Thursday Things
- Waiting on Wednesday (47)
- Dualed: REVIEW
- Revelations: COVER REVEAL and GIVEAWAY
- Fairyvision: COVER REVEAL
- Magic Monday (47)
- Covermance! (56)
- Fairy Board Game: GUEST POST and GIVEAWAY
- Shades of Earth: REVIEW
- Valentine's Day Giveaway!
- Harken: BLOG TOUR, INTERVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Waiting on Wednesday (46)
- Paper Valentine: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (46)
- Covermance! (55)
- Some Updates and Stuff
- Mind Games: REVIEW
- Shadowguard: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, and GIVEAWAY
- Waiting on Wednesday (45)
- The Madman's Daughter: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (45)
- Covermance! (54)
- New Design!
- Follower Appreciation Giveaway!
- Forty Days: COVER REVEAL
- ▼ February (33)
- ► 2012 (355)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.