After accidentally unleashing the gods from their captivity on Olympus, Helen must find a way to re-imprison them without starting a devastating war. But the gods are angry, and their thirst for blood already has a body count.
To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a diabolical Tyrant is lurking among them, which drives a wedge between the once-solid group of friends. As the gods use the Scions against one another, Lucas’s life hangs in the balance. Still unsure whether she loves him or Orion, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, for war is coming to her shores.
In Josephine Angelini’s compelling conclusion to the masterfully woven Starcrossed trilogy, a goddess must rise above it all to change a destiny that’s been written in the stars. With worlds built just as fast as they crumble, love and war collide in an all-out battle that will leave no question unanswered and no heart untouched.
I am really, really excited for this one. I enjoyed the first two books immensely, and while I'm sad that the trilogy is concluding I can't wait to see how everything ties together. Also, check out the covers. I can't wait to get my hands on this book.
Team Orion or Team Lucas? I'm not sure. Lucas had my heart wholly in the first book, but then he got all weird and creepy in the second book and Orion showed up and was so sweet! I wonder what Josie is going to do with that.
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- ► 2013 (150)
- Magic Monday (40)
- Covermance! (49)
- Best of 2012: Day 3!
- An Apology
- Best of 2012: Day 2!
- Best of 2012: Day 1!
- Waiting on Wednesday (39)
- A Very Merry Christmas to You!
- Venom Readalong Signups!
- Magic Monday (39)
- Covermance! (48)
- Greta and the Goblin King: REVIEW
- Timeless: BLOG TOUR, GUEST POST, and GIVEAWAY
- Released Souls: COVER REVEAL
- Touch of Death: REVIEW
- It's Annabelle's 1/2 Birthday and her blog has bee...
- Waiting on Wednesday (38)
- Alice in Zombieland: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (38)
- Covermance! (47)
- Dear Cassie: COVER REVEAL
- Release: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, GUEST POST, and GIVEAW...
- The Lucky Ones: BLOG TOUR and GUEST POST
- Waiting on Wednesday (37)
- Winter Wonderland Giveaway!
- Magic Monday (37)
- Covermance! (46)
- The Sparkles and Lightning Holiday Gift Guide!
- Cursed by Diamonds: BLITZ!
- The Innocents: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (36)
- The Forbidden Trilogy: BLOG TOUR and REVIEW
- Flee: BLITZ!
- Magic Monday (36)
- Covermance! (45)
- Poison Princess: REVIEW
- ▼ December (36)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.