I can fly.
I have to keep it a secret.
Everything was fine, until I met him.
I can’t stay away…
Aurora Lockette has a supernatural ability she hides from the world. Gavyn Dhaval is a newly famous actor that shies away from the spotlight. When Aurora and Gavyn literally collide in a fender bender on her first day of law school, they are irresistibly drawn to each other.
When Aurora’s secret is revealed, she has no choice but to abandon Gavyn to go into hiding to escape the media frenzy. A secret society of gifted humans contacts her to warn of dark forces that seek to destroy her and everyone she loves.
Aurora must try to understand who and what she is while she fights to protect herself and her loved ones from a hidden, sinister force.
Miranda Kavi is a YA and Paranormal/Urban Fantasy author. She has worked as an attorney, an executive recruiter, and an assistant in a biological anthropology lab. She loves scary movies, museums, and is hopelessly addicted to chocolate. She lives in the Houston area with her husband and daughter.
I honestly really like the sound of this. I enjoyed Miranda's first book, and this one sounds even better. I love that cover, and it really sounds awesome and original. A girl who can fly, and a movie actor. Sounds seriously fantastic. Pick it up today—I know I'm going to!
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- ► 2013 (150)
- Magic Monday (40)
- Covermance! (49)
- Best of 2012: Day 3!
- An Apology
- Best of 2012: Day 2!
- Best of 2012: Day 1!
- Waiting on Wednesday (39)
- A Very Merry Christmas to You!
- Venom Readalong Signups!
- Magic Monday (39)
- Covermance! (48)
- Greta and the Goblin King: REVIEW
- Timeless: BLOG TOUR, GUEST POST, and GIVEAWAY
- Released Souls: COVER REVEAL
- Touch of Death: REVIEW
- It's Annabelle's 1/2 Birthday and her blog has bee...
- Waiting on Wednesday (38)
- Alice in Zombieland: REVIEW
- Magic Monday (38)
- Covermance! (47)
- Dear Cassie: COVER REVEAL
- Release: BLOG TOUR, REVIEW, GUEST POST, and GIVEAW...
- The Lucky Ones: BLOG TOUR and GUEST POST
- Waiting on Wednesday (37)
- Winter Wonderland Giveaway!
- Magic Monday (37)
- Covermance! (46)
- The Sparkles and Lightning Holiday Gift Guide!
- Cursed by Diamonds: BLITZ!
- The Innocents: REVIEW
- Waiting on Wednesday (36)
- The Forbidden Trilogy: BLOG TOUR and REVIEW
- Flee: BLITZ!
- Magic Monday (36)
- Covermance! (45)
- Poison Princess: REVIEW
- ▼ December (36)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.