But obviously, this is not the only reason I'm posting. I took some time and interviewed Eric, the author of this fantastic book. He's brilliant, did you know? I had a wonderful time hearing what he had to say and I'm sure that you will too!
Also, I'm giving away a copy of Zombie Love: The Outbreak because I know that there are many of you out there who would enjoy reading it very much. So read the interview and enjoy, then enter to win.
- I’m sure you get this question all the time, but I have to ask. What is it that inspired you to write a book?
- When you first began to write, what was your biggest fear concerning writing?
- Tell us about the process involved in book publishing.
- When did you know you wanted to write books and what convinced you of it?
- Was The Outbreak your first idea for a novel, or were there others that came before? If so, what were they?
- I imagine you are working on future installments in the Zombie Love series. How is that going? Any spoilers for us?
- Does music inspire you when you write? What do you listen to when you write and why?
- What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
- Do we get to learn more soon about how the zombies were created?
- Anything you can tell us about the new character you introduced at the end of The Outbreak?
- Do you consider Daniel similar to yourself? If so, how? Is he based on someone else?
- Was it difficult to write mostly the point of view of a female character, Summer?
- The villains in your novel are mysterious. Will we ever get a deeper view into their world?
- The Outbreak involved drama regarding coming-of-age confusion and death. Did you feel it was a risk to write about such deep subjects in an otherwise humorous novel?
- Totally random, but just one last question: do you prefer the word sparkle or glitter? In all honesty.
SO. Tell me that wasn't fantastic.
(And that last question? Talk about good taste!)
And now for the giveaway! It will close on April 13, 2012 at 12:00 P.M. PST. I will choose the winner with a random number generator and contact them via email. I will give them 48 hours to respond, and after 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will choose a winner every 48 hours until I receive a response.
Just a few guidelines:
- You must be at least 13 years old. If you're under 18, please have a parent's/guardian's permission before entering.
- This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY as long as The Book Depository ships to your country. (Is your country on the list? Click here to find out.)
Want me to be a part of your blog tour? Contact me and let me know.
Want to swap blog rolls? Fill out a form and let me know!
- ► 2013 (150)
- Circle of Fire: REVIEW
- Hallowed: REVIEW
- Charity Hopping Around the World
- The Best Covers and Books in the World (So Far)
- Tricky Little Covers
- Masque of the Red Death: FEATURE and GIVEAWAY
- Covermance! (9)
- Author INTERVIEW and GIVEAWAY: Eric J. Sobolik
- The Hunger Games: THE MOVIE!!
- Zombie Love: The Outbreak: REVIEW
- Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop!
- Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop!
- Covermance: Double Trouble! (8)
- Transcend Time Title Hunt: TITLE REVEAL!!
- ▼ March (14)
Browse Reviews by Rating
In accordance with the FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, I am required to state that no payments are received in return for reviews, promotions and endorsements. All books are received at no cost from publishers or purchased by myself. I receive no monetary compensations for anything that appears on Sparkles and Lightning.